HVAC Customer Service Representative
Normal Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday-Friday or as necessary
Processes service requests, prepares paperwork for escalated calls, and fulfills customer needs to ensure full customer satisfaction, using both common and proprietary concepts, practices, and procedures within the call center environment.
- Provide Fast Friendly and Fun customer service to both internal and external customers
- Answer incoming calls related to service, billing, and other departments
- Schedule service/estimate appointments in a timely manner
- Make outbound calls to book, confirm, and survey upcoming or completed appointments
- Manage customer concerns and work to resolve them efficiently and effectively
- Other assigned duties as directed by management
- Help less experienced representatives understand our Brand, Policy and Procedures
- Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2–5-year experience in a customer service environment
- Intermediate knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within HVAC.
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability communicate empathy
- Critical Thinking and Problem solving
- Detail oriented
- Adept learner
- Able to multitask
- Proven ability to process high volumes of work with great accuracy
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Advanced Knowledge of Successware21 a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to work varying shifts including days, nights, and weekends.
Applicants are subject to a new hire drug screen. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.